The HBA Annual Conference provides tremendous opportunities to meet and bond with industry leaders from across the globe; in 2020, over 250 life science companies from nearly 15 countries were represented.
We pride ourselves on our ability to create unique programming for the building of long-lasting relationships among the industry—after all, connecting people is what we do best. This year, we have several new and improved opportunities to do just that:
LEARNING CIRCLES **Sold Out**
Learning experiences are like journeys, and what could be better than experiencing the journey with others? Join a Learning Circle to experience this year’s Annual Conference with a small group of industry professionals from around the world. Learning Circles, led by energetic and thoughtful facilitators, will meet prior to the conference and at designated times throughout to discuss goals for the experience and to reflect on speakers or sessions that inspire, challenge, or even unsettle you. You will also share resources, exchange stories, and build relationships that last. All discussions and activities will be organic and flow from the experiences and interests of group participants.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up to participate in Learning Circles while completing your conference registration.
- You will then be placed in a group of 10-15 participants and assigned a Learning Circle Guide.
- Your Guide will contact you just prior to the conference for introductions and to confirm your participation.
- Your group will meet virtually three to four times during the conference, and you will receive details about the links to Learning Circle meetings just prior to the conference.
Take advantage of the opportunity to expand your network while taking a deeper dive into this year's event!
The 2021 Learning Circles are now sold out.
HBA Braindates are one-on-one or group conversations that you book with other attendees through our platform's matchmaking technology. The experience is focused on removing networking barriers so you can share knowledge and experiences right away. Since everyone has valuable knowledge to share, attendees with all levels and types of compliance expertise are encouraged to participate.
Here's how it works:
- Fill out your attendee profile as completely as possible.
- Search for other conference-goers with matching interests. You can find fellow attendees within your same industry, state or region, specific certification, or any other criteria desired.
- Schedule braindates with them!
Dedicated Braindate times are built into this year's schedule to help you make the most of this networking capability, but don't feel limited to those windows! You are in control of your networking journey.
With Gatherly’s one-of-a-kind video technology, we’re setting up virtual floors for attendees to have fun and network freely. Grab a beverage of choice, turn on your camera and explore! With a simple click, you can take the virtual elevator to a new floor; with a simple drag, you can start a video chat with old and future friends. It’s truly unlike any tech we’ve seen before—and we can’t wait to bring it to a screen near you. Add to your calendar.